Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cupcakes For A Little One

 
 
 SOLD
 
Commission
 
 
14" x 18"
on canvas

This painting will hang in the nursery of a sweet little baby girl named Amelia.  The painting began with a simple plan.  Don't they always?  The plan - just three cupcakes on a shelf.  No, huh uhh.  That looked so barren in the background.  From rumination, which tends for me to be sitting around waiting for flashes of insanity, came the idea of wallpaper back there behind those cupcakes!
The wallpaper pattern took me forever, but after that was nailed down it was fun.

The painting framed:
I am loving this frame for the nursery!
I painted the frame, too.






You may have noticed that
I have been missing in action from my blog. 
I have
 two excuses:

First: Lots of Commissions!
Second: This thing, my fitbit.



 
 
I got the fitbit for Christmas, but paid it little mind until my birthday, March 11, 2015.  It was then I decided to challenge myself to 10,000 steps per day for 30 days.  And -  I DID IT!
Now, I am addicted to the 10,000 steps routine.  I do not do it every day-but most days I am out there.  So much time out of my day is now spent taking steps.  I have already worn out two pair of shoes!
Things fall by the wayside.  Some important stuff, but mostly what does not get done has not been life altering.
I think having so much fun street walking WILL change my life, though : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

5 comments:

  1. It has seemed that the cupcakes are not painted but really baked! The picture is so nice.
    P.S.I must break your record. (I am making only 9,000 steps these days since I have a baby)
    http://jessicamcneil.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely compliment. So nice to hear from a fellow Fit Bit person. I do imagine baby has a little to say about how many steps you can take!

      Delete
  2. ศัลยกรรมจมูก
    จำต้อง ทำจมูก ด้วยเหตุว่า จมูกเป็นใจกลางของบริเวณใบหน้าอันเป็นตัวบ่งชี้มิติความงดงามบนบริเวณใบหน้าของคุณ โดยธรรมดาจมูกที่สวย (Perfect Nose) นั้นควรต้องงาม กลมกลืนตั้งแต่ดั้งถึงปลายจมูก และรูปร่างของปีกจมูกที่ประกอบกันได้สวยงามพอดีในทุกมิติของการมอง สิ่งจำเป็นที่สุดของการศัลยกรรมจมูกนั้น เป็นการปรับตกแต่งรูปร่างของจมูก เสริมจมูก เพื่อออกมารับกับบริเวณใบหน้าเยอะที่สุด โดยอยู่บนฐานรากองค์ความเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับสรพระอาทิตย์ทยาของจมูก แล้วก็ความชำนาญของศัลยแพทย์ เพื่อบริเวณใบหน้าของคุณงามเด่นขึ้นมา


    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete

  3. เว็บไซต์ผู้ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมคาสิโนยอดนิยมและเกมคาสิโนสุดฮิตทุกรูปแบบ
    ให้ผู้เล่นได้เลือกเล่นตามความต้องการ รวบรวมเกมไว้มากถึง 200 เกม สามารถเล่นได้ทั้งบน PC
    และโทรศัพท์มือถือสมาร์ทโฟน ทั้งระบบ Android หรือ iOS ช่วยให้ผู้เล่นสามารถเล่นเกมคาสิโนและทำกำไรได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา
    ไม่จำกัดแค่เพียงการเล่นอยู่ที่บ้าน สมัครสมาชิกได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง มีระบบฝาก – ถอนเงินอัตโนมัติ
    bloglandtime
    blogpetitking

    ReplyDelete